Powered by Invision Power Board
 Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

saboteurweb.com main | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Alpha Conspiracy!, New single
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Saboteur
Posted: Mar 20 2003, 09:12 AM

saboteurweb.com sysadmin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

The Alpha Conspiracy has released a promotional single from the upcoming album "Aura" and I have to say it made chills go down my spine. It's beautiful and it has this multilayered sonic texture that only Andrew Sega can manage. This is exactly why I fell in love with electronic music, and there is nothing in this world that can stop me from buying that album. Here's a link to the single if you want to hear it for yourself (you won't be sorry!).

Also interesting is the fact that Andrew's remix of the Delirium track "After All" will be featured on the album! What do you know... I'll have to check this out soon.

In other news, the armed forces of the United States of America have begun slaughtering muslims in the Persian Gulf region because mr. George W. Bush wants to stretch his missile-launching muscles. Apparently he believes that a good, nice scrap is the best way to deal with stress and domestic issues. What I believe is this: If Saddam had as much as raised a finger, all of Europe and the rest of the world would have gone racing to Bagdad and make that fucker take a dirt nap. Now Saddam is the hero and the US is the one taking the plunge with false evidence and earning the distrust and hatred of not only every single god damn islamic extremist and terrorist out there, but also that of Europe and the rest of the world. Either way, we're looking at a lot of bodies going stiff in the next few months. War sucks, doesn't it.

--------------------
"Unrequited love. It's fantastic, because it never has to change, it never has to grow up and it never has to die!"

- saboteur
.. sabot909@gmail.com
.. https://www.saboteurweb.com/ | https://www.saboteurweb.com

0 replies since Mar 20 2003, 09:12 AM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic

<< Back to News Archive