Powered by Invision Power Board
 Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

saboteurweb.com main | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Saboteur goes oldskool!, (If you can call MPT that)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Saboteur
Posted: Sep 21 2003, 12:01 AM

saboteurweb.com sysadmin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Debate is open upon whether MPT is oldskool or not. I have a hard time adjusting to the time going on, so to me oldskool is something like FT2 or ST3 - stuff that you can't run nowadays, for most part. But then again, if Renoise is nuskool, what are the rest then? Oldskool, according to Vince Young anyway. Without bothering my brain or yours with irrelevant semantics any further, I thought it would be fun for you to know that I've went ahead and written an MPT track!

"Running Free", available as a 11mb compressed MPT (IT) module or a 1,8mb OGG. If you can be bothered to download the module, there are four unused patterns in it for you, plus those big ass instruments courtesy of Claymore. If you just want to hear the actual song, the OGG is a much more comfortable download. Get the song in the music section.

Also, MORE MUSIC! I just opened up a new page on the site, titled Unreleased MPT works. It contains songs that were written after my official Saboteur releases 1-20 but before the recent MPT/Renoise tracks. These are essential if you're thinking of building up a complete Saboteur collection... Ehh... Yeah, I know. A guy can dream, right? Seriously though, even if you're not a "fan" per se, there's some decent music down there as well. I may add new ones there later.

--------------------
"Unrequited love. It's fantastic, because it never has to change, it never has to grow up and it never has to die!"

- saboteur
.. sabot909@gmail.com
.. https://www.saboteurweb.com/ | https://www.saboteurweb.com

0 replies since Sep 21 2003, 12:01 AM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic

<< Back to News Archive